URA FC host Vipers SC in the battle of the front-runners at Vision of Arena in Ndejje today at 1:00pm.
The fixture promises to be a hotly contested one as both teams will look to go for Jugular and come away with all the three points.
Both teams come into the encounter on 30 points from 13 games , with vipers having a bigger goal difference.
The hosts enter today’s clash off the back of an away win against Police fc while the visitors boast about a 3-0 home win against SC Villa.
The venoms last beat the tax collectors away in the 2017/2018 season.The game ended 1-0 in favour of Vipers at Mandela National stadium Namboole.
The last league meeting between the two sides saw URA FC claim a 3-1 over Vipers at Arena of Vision.
URA FC will miss the services of Joachim Ojera , Jackson Nunda and Alionzi Nafian who are still nursing injuries while Vipers will miss the services of Rashid Toha and Paul Willa who are suspended after accumulating three yellow cards.
The tax collectors will vest their hope in Shafiq Kagimu, Ivan Sserubiri and Michael Birungi while the Venoms will rely on Yunus Sentamu, Dan Mzeei Sserunkuma and Paul Mucureezi.
Vipers are boosted by the return of Abraham Ndugwa who comes from an injury , Bobosi Byaruhanga, Ivan Ashaba, Richard Basangwa and Aziz Kayondo who returned from U20 AFCON duty.
My prediction: URA FC 2-1 Vipers
Uganda Premier League Fixtures, Saturday 13th March 2021;
· URA FC Vs Vipers SC , Arena of Visions-Ndejje University-Bombo (1:00 pm) live on Sanyuka TV
· Express FC Vs Kyetume FC, Betway Muteesa II Stadium-Wankuluku (4:00pm)
· BUL FC Vs Kitara FC, Kyabazinga Stadium –Bugembe (4:00pm)
· Mbarara City FC Vs Soltilo Bright Stars FC, Kakyeka Stadium-Mbarara (4:00pm)
· Wakiso Giants FC Vs Busoga United FC, Kabaka Kyabaggu Sports Stadium-Wakiso (4:00pm)